Please use the form below for a CONFIDENTIAL inquiry of our staff. We will get back in touch with you ASAP.
ANGER MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
Atlanta Family Counseling is state-certified provider for Anger Management. The Anger Management program is designed for individuals who could benefit from Anger Violence education. Participants will discuss Anger/Stress issues as well as techniques on managing such issues in their personal life. The program encourages the participant to become accountable for his/her behavior. It will assist the individual in identifying anger triggers. Participants will receive support in creating change to avoid violence, anger provoking thoughts, and placing blame on others. The participant will develop healthy, realistic cognitive messages that promote tolerance of others, self-acceptance and self-confidence. The men's and women's groups are held separately.
- Understand concepts of Anger/Violence
• Causes of Anger/Stress
- Explore issues related to Family, Work, Legal and Physical health
• Anger/Stress effects on others, physical implications, communication.
- Attitudes and Beliefs
• Belief systems, irrational thoughts and behavior
- Effective ways of coping with Anger/Stress
• Psychological, biological and social techniques of anger/stress management.
Anger Management Classes | Anger Management Counseling | Anger Therapy